Not able to "create" a template for the Form Extractor

Hi everyone,

I´m pretty sure I´m missing something obvious.
I created a “Form Extractor” within a “Data Extraction Scope”.
I would like to create a template but the template manager only shows the option to import them.

@Timsener

Can you please try restarting studio or try to change the package version for du and ml packages please

This looks unusual

cheers

1 Like

Hi @Anil_G,

thanks for the Input. I tried different package versions and also restarted UiPath several times.
Unfortunately it still doesn´t work.
If I open the “Manage templates” menu you can see the regular interface where you also have the button to create a template for a split second, but then it switches to what you can see in my picture from the first post.

@Timsener

Check if the Form Extractor feature is enabled in your UiPath license. The Form Extractor is a premium feature and requires a valid license. If you don’t have a license or if your license does not include the Form Extractor feature, you won’t be able to create a template.

Check if you have the required permissions to create templates in the Document Understanding feature. To create templates, you need to have the “Edit Templates” permission. If you don’t have this permission, contact your administrator to grant it to you.

1 Like

@Timsener

Can you try downgrading the intelligent ocr package to 6.5 or below stable versions and check

cheers

1 Like

@Anil_G Sadly this doesn´t work either, but thanks anyway!

@Timsener

Try adding this runtime and check

cheers

1 Like

Hi @Manju_Reddy_Kanughula

good to know, this was actually the solution. I checked with our administration and for some reason we can only us RegEx Forms…
Thanks!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.