Not able to clear Calculate Client Security Hash assignment no.1

Hi,
I have finished the assignment using all the guidelines in the walkthrough. It works perfectly fine at my place. But when I upload it on UIPath academy it fails with 0/100. I need help in figuring out the problem. I went through all the topics similar to mine. But did not find any help. I have attached the uploaded assignment.
Thanks.
Calculate Client Security Hash.zip (520.0 KB)

1 Like

Make sure you follow each and every step of the walkthrough. If you solve the problem your own way, the system may still give you 0/100. The workflows have to match what they expect after going through the walkthrough step by step.

Greetings,

Can you please confirm if your extracted data is correctly extract? From what I can see, you will be having a space on each of the details you extracted since as seen below, you extracted “Client ID:” instead of "Client ID: ". Notice the ending space.

One way to avoid this is to trim it at here:-

Thanks,
Khairul

Yes, it worked. I added a space in front of client ID in System1_ExtractClientInformation workflow=> out_ClientID = ClientInformation.Substring(ClientInformation.IndexOf(“Client ID:”)+
“Client ID: “.Length).Split(Environment.NewLine.ToCharArray)(0)
and then passed ClientID.Trim+”-”+ClientName.Trim+“-”+ClientCountry.Trim as an argument to Invoke SHA1Online_GetHashCode workflow.
Submitted the assignment and passed.

Thanks for the help!

Hi @ADias,

No problem and glad it worked! Please mark it as a Solution to close this thread.

Have a good one!

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.