I have finished the assignment using all the guidelines in the walkthrough. It works perfectly fine at my place. But when I upload it on UIPath academy it fails with 0/100. I need help in figuring out the problem. I went through all the topics similar to mine. But did not find any help. I have attached the uploaded assignment.
Calculate Client Security Hash.zip (520.0 KB)
Make sure you follow each and every step of the walkthrough. If you solve the problem your own way, the system may still give you 0/100. The workflows have to match what they expect after going through the walkthrough step by step.
Can you please confirm if your extracted data is correctly extract? From what I can see, you will be having a space on each of the details you extracted since as seen below, you extracted “Client ID:” instead of "Client ID: ". Notice the ending space.
One way to avoid this is to trim it at here:-
Yes, it worked. I added a space in front of client ID in System1_ExtractClientInformation workflow=> out_ClientID = ClientInformation.Substring(ClientInformation.IndexOf(“Client ID:”)+
“Client ID: “.Length).Split(Environment.NewLine.ToCharArray)(0)
and then passed ClientID.Trim+”-”+ClientName.Trim+"-"+ClientCountry.Trim as an argument to Invoke SHA1Online_GetHashCode workflow.
Submitted the assignment and passed.
Thanks for the help!
No problem and glad it worked! Please mark it as a Solution to close this thread.
Have a good one!
This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.