Unable to get the pass result from the UiPath Academy for the Calculate Client Security Hash Assignment

Hi all ,

I tried so many times to upload my completed Calculate Client Security Hash Assignment but all the time , they are telling as ‘Failed and resubmition required’. :frowning_face: :no_mouth:

I actually can’t figure out , what’s wrong with it. I already run the assignment until the end in order to make all that data fields ‘Completed’ @ acme web site.

I really hope to get solve this problem. So guys and girls , help me to get passed this assignment and move into next ‘Create yearly report for the vendor’ :smirk:

Please take a look at the following screen shots below. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank You !

Dear All ,

I found the reason for this issue by my own self.
The problem was with the value that we type in the SHAOne web site to get the hash value.

The wrong value that I have typed (Look at the picture below)

seen

The correct value which should be there with no spaces but spaces only between the first and last name of the Customer. (Take a look at the picture below )

So guys , please make sure you also don’t do this same error.

Always make sure to refer the guidelines provided at the UiPath academy , assignment submission segment. :slightly_smiling_face:

Look at the picture below

Cheers ! :hugs: :hugs:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.