Need answers to the Interview questions

Hi all.
I have faced an interview today.
Below are the few questions. Please help me with the answers for these.
1 . Can we add extra states in Re frame work apart from( init, get ​Transaction , process and end)?
2. how do use pass data from one process to another process(are separate).

3.what are the exceptions used in Re frame work.
4. what are the different ways we can build data table without using build data table activity.
Thank you.

Hi @Dinesh_Babu_S
i think these answer may help you

1. Yes u can add the extra states in REFramework based on usecases or business requirement

2. to pass data from process to another , use arguments [via invoke workflow]

3. System exception and Business exception are used in REFramework

4. for the last u can use c# code or vb.net to create a table or u can follow the link too
    How to build DataTable without using Build DataTable activity

Regards,

Nived N
Happy Automation

Hi nived. Thank you for the solutions.
Coming to answer 2 . They said it’s not arguments.
They are 2 independent process and( and no invoke) need to pass the data.
Can it be q’s?

Communication between processes can take place in various ways. For example:

• by aggregating a process queue in orchestrator
  • Leaving the file with data on machine disk folder or network folder
  • sending an e-mail to process (if it supports)
    … etc.

Imagine communication between processes as communication between people (with no talking)

Or u can store in intermediate files like excel ,text files etc or like @Adrian_Star said u can store the data in queues, assets etc too

It may be also good approach

1 . Can we add extra states in Re frame work apart from( init, get ​Transaction , process and end)?

• Simple answer yes.
  1. how do use pass data from one process to another process(are separate).
    • I think there are multiple ways to do this, though it looks like they want you to answer a specific question. A Queue is basically holding the data in a back end somewhere, a SQL serve for example. So you can always just connect into that database and extract data from that server using one of the UiPath Database activities. If your creating two processes that tie in together you would set something up in advance like the first runs and fills the table with data, and the second one would pick it back up. Or the first would export the data to an table, spreadsheet, or something like that and the second could always open it. You make it sound though like they are wanting an orchestrator specific answer for this one.

3.what are the exceptions used in Re frame work.

• Business exception and system exception.
  1. what are the different ways we can build data table without using build data table activity.
    • Doesn’t matter, just use the build data table activity. Their bosses don’t care about what you use in the bot only that it works. :wink: