My published process can't write to my local drive

I have a process that works perfectly, from UiPath Studio on my local machine, that collects data and then outputs it to multiple csv files. However, once, I published my process, and ran it via Orchestrator, it did not write any of the csv files to the desired location on my local machine and I don’t see anyplace where it pushed the files in orchestrator. Am I supposed to change it to write to some other location for Orchestrator? Can you please give me explicit instructions on how to do this? I want to write to my local machine but if I can’t then, I will accept writing to an orchestrator storage bucket. Thank you.

@K_S4

Welcome to the community…

Did you give relative location? For the files…

If yes then when bot runs actually it runs from a different folder so the files might have been saved there…

Instead please give absolute locations that is exact location or full location where it needs to save…

Preferably for bot its good to give locations which will be common for all the bots like c:/botfolder or E:/Folder so that bot saves the files to them…

Please change the locations as per these suggestions

Hope this helps

Cheers

When you run your bot locally using studio, in which folder files being saved? If it is saving under C:\Downloads\

Make sure you have similar folder (structure) available in machine where your triggered job from orchestrator is running.

Good Luck.