My assistant suddenly showing Connected to Orchestrator but was unable to retrieve a license. Please contact your automation department

Hi Experts,
I hope you are doing well. After doing the 2023.6 update, my UiPath studio suddenly crashed and now the assistant showing as “Connected to Orchestrator but was unable to retrieve a license. Please contact your automation department”. And I cannot log in to the studio as well. Please refer to the following ss

Please let me know what details you need to solve this, as I am trying since the last day, but I still cannot solve this. It would be better if someone in person check the issue, I would be grateful. I am suddenly disappointed with this, it was working well.

Regards,
Sourav

Hello @53410c195f64c51d98438bb2e

Click on sign in button then it will redirect on your browser. There is open pop window then click on that ok then it will work for you.

Thank you for replying quickly @pawanrajpurohit . But it is not redirecting this time. I don’t know why.

Check you default browser which one you selected.

Oh god!!!

this is really amazing. I did not even check my default browser was changed suddenly. Thanks for the quick response once again @pawanrajpurohit . It was good learning.

Thanks,
Sourav

Hello @53410c195f64c51d98438bb2e .

Could you please my Reply as mark as solution. So it will help other people.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.