Multiple errors when starting Studio and creating a new process

I’m trying to learn UiPath Studio. I uninstalled and reinstalled UiPath Studio multiple times. However, I keep getting the same errors when I try to start Studio and create a new process. I don’t have a VPN. The only antivirus I have running is Windows Security. All of the solutions I found for these errors do not work for me.

When I start Studio, I get two errors:

System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\Program Files\UiPath\Studio\Nuget.config' is denied.

Error: No license exist for this installation Exception: UiPath.Licensing.Library.Extended.Exceptions.NotLicensedException

I also get more errors when I try to create a blank process, but I’m guessing those might be related to the errors I’m seeing when I first launch Studio.

@Jaguar
t seems that you are encountering two specific errors when starting UiPath Studio and creating a new process. Let’s address each error separately:

1. System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path ‘C:\Program Files\UiPath\Studio\Nuget.config’ is denied. This error indicates that there is a permission issue with accessing the NuGet.config file in the specified path. To resolve this, try the following steps:
  • Run UiPath Studio as an administrator. Right-click on the Studio shortcut or executable and select “Run as administrator.”
  • If running as administrator doesn’t resolve the issue, manually navigate to the ‘C:\Program Files\UiPath\Studio’ directory, right-click on the Nuget.config file, select “Properties,” go to the “Security” tab, and make sure your user account has the necessary permissions to access the file.
  1. Error: No license exists for this installation Exception: UiPath.Licensing.Library.Extended.Exceptions.NotLicensedException This error indicates that there is an issue with the licensing of your UiPath Studio installation. Here are a few things you can try:
  • Ensure that you have a valid license for UiPath Studio. If you are using the Community Edition, make sure you have activated it correctly.
  • Check your internet connection to ensure that your license can be verified.
  • If you are behind a firewall or proxy, make sure that UiPath Studio has the necessary access permissions to connect to the licensing server.
  • If the issue persists, try reinstalling UiPath Studio and ensure that you follow the installation process correctly.
1 Like

@Jaguar

Looks like the folders are locked…change the properties from the folder properties menu and remove read only

A restart or reinstallation might fix this as well

Cheers

Running Studio as admin does resolve the folder access error issue. I’m still getting the licensing error, though. I gave up trying to get the desktop version of Studio to work, and I’m trying the web version now.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.