Multibot concept

Hi, I have extracted some information from mail inbox and pushed to queue(Dispatcher)

and in the performer I am validating with transaction item, if matches then downloading files.

how multibot will handle?

@Sharanabasava1

As you have added to queue…when you run 10 bots each bot will pick one item from queue…there is no separate handling that is required from your side…

if you are asking about something else please elaborate

cheeers

@Sharanabasava1

For the Process You can make Queue Trigger when ever the new Queueitem is received the bot will trigger.

cheers

from queue, it will take specific content and check with the variables in the performer. if it equals then it will download .xlsx file from inbox

@Sharanabasava1

The dispatcher process is responsible for extracting information and adding items to the queue. It’s usually a single bot performing this task.

for Perfomer we can use like above mention method Queue trigger with Multiple bots

Cheers

@Sharanabasava1

I hope each sepcific content value you are talking is uniquee…so there is no over lap between multiple bots

Also what variable are you trying to check

cheers

From inbox(eg 10mails) I am fetching received mails time and pushed to queue(Dispatcher)

and In the performer, I am checking transaction item(queue value) to email received time. if both equals I am download .xlsx file and after that from that datatable I am doing other operation.

my doubt is from transaction item how it will read email received time as we have only one outlook? or else I am doing wrong

@Sharanabasava1

1. Is the same outlook configured on multiple system that you run? ideally its better to use smtp or imap or office365 which work on server and not specific to system
  2. Why do you want to get by time…instead you will get a unique message id from the mails…you can use that message id and get the required mail instead of rechecking the time.
  3. Also why not do the extraction and keep the files in a shared drive or sharepoint and keep the path in thw queue specific content so that you can read the file directly instead of going to mail again

cheers

can you explain option2 more?

@Sharanabasava1

earlier you are making like transaction item(queue value) to email received time.

Instead pass the one which is Unique in the mails To Queue and make Compare it

if matches then Download

Cheers

@Sharanabasava1

generally in the mail object you will have a unique id which will be unique for that specific mail…which you can get by using mail.Headers("UID") …using this you can directly identify the unique mail…this id can be used to get the mail directly using only id

cheers

There were no unique Shiva, Thank you

will try with this, check and I will let you know.

Thank you

1 Like