Since April 19th (2022) all my robots using the activity “Move Item” from the Microsoft Office 365 package started to fail. The error is: “Copy Item: Code: nameAlreadyExists Message: The specified item name already exists. Inner error: AdditionalData: date: 2022-04-20T11:24:13 request-id: dd143ace-ffeb-40db-83eb-a7149dbc8297 client-request-id: dd143ace-ffeb-40db-83eb-a7149dbc8297 ClientRequestId: dd143ace-ffeb-40db-83eb-a7149dbc8297”.
I also tried filling the input “New Name”. When I do this, the robots continues without problem. But when I check if the file is in the destination folder, I realize it is in the original folder but with the New Name.
I tried updating the packages, and UiPath Studio and the problem persists.
Sorry, I’m new to this and I am in a hurry. I didn’t even realized it was on “Feedback”
It was working before. I basically move the drive item I’m working on to a new folder that I’ve just created “pastaTratadoHojeBic”. And since the error was about the name of the file, I gave it a new name: originalName_.pdf (original name with an “_” in the end).
When I check the destination folder the file is not there. It is in the original folder with the new name
I am having the same issue with this activity. I have double checked all path variables, as well as if the drive items are being correctly identified, which they are.
The activity seems to be trying to move the file to the (original) source folder and not the destination, so it throws an exception (‘The specified item name already exists’) since the file is in that folder.