Missing data fields after extract correlated data

Hi,

I tried to scrape data about product “Kindle” from ebay.com. When I scraped data for the product name and its URL, it worked fine, all the data fields were filled. However, after I extracted correlated data, which was the price of the product, there were missing data fields in the product column and the URL column. Could someone help me with it? I wrote the table to a csv file but in the csv file it also had missing data fields.

Thank you

1 Like

Hi!!!

it’s extract exact data and you try it one more time

this is the extracting snapshot!

ebay|690x360

Happy Automation!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Regards,
Thilagavathi

2 Likes

Hi,

I am trying to extract the product name, the URL AND the price. But in your screenshot you only extracted the product name and the URL.

Hi,

Friend this is the output and you try then definitely you will got it!!!

Happy Automation!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: and Happy Learning!!! :+1: :+1: :+1:

Regards,

Thilagavathi

Thanks. But I figured it out on my own.

Data Scraping is all about pattern recognition. The eBay website has products that are either sponsored or not sponsored. They all look the same but the underlying patterns are different. If we pick elements all from the non-sponsored products, the scraper will create missing fields for sponsored products and our table will be off. Thus, make sure you pick one element that is from a sponsored product and another one from a non-sponsored product for the scraper to realize the scraping pattern.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.