Microsoft Vision Scope error: System.MissingMethodException

Hi,

I am trying to use Microsoft Vision activities for image recognition, but am getting System.MissingMethodException for all of the Microsoft Vision activities. When I try the same methods using my trial Azure credentials(Endpoint, Key) from a separate Python code, I am getting the correct results. Can anyone please help me out?

Hi @Madmaxf1,

Make sure your UiPath.MicrosoftVision.Activities package is the latest version. Could you also share the visual of the activities you use in the development environment?

Regards,
MY

Thanks, I have made sure that the MS vision package is the latest one, here’s the screen grab of my flow, I’m getting the error in the Analyze Image step

Can you show the full service url?

Its “https://centralindia.api.cognitive.microsoft.com

I think there is something wrong with the region where you got the key.I’ll test it and let you know.

Thanks, but I don’t believe that’s the issue here, I ran the following Python code with the same parameters and it gave correct result:

Hi,

It might be dependency matter of libraries. For now, can you try to downgrade UiPath.UiAutoamtion.Activities package to 21.10.7? Because recent UiAtuomation package requires Azure.CognitiveService.Vision.ComputerVision 7.0.1 or higher and it cause version no-match prefectly against MicrosoftVision package, as the following.

Regards,

Hi,

Tried downgrading the version of UiPath.UiAutoamtion.Activities to 21.10.7; still getting the same result.

Hi,

Can you check which version is resolved in Azure.CognitiveService.Vision.ComputerVision etc? We can know it from project panel and icon’s color ( or hover on it)

If it’s not 6.0.x, we might need to downgrade other package in order to resolve it as 6.0.x.

Regards,

Hi,

Tried using version 6.0.0, but still getting same error: