We’re excited to announce that the new Microsoft Dynamics 365 activities are available for public preview!
These new activities go beyond UI based automation by using direct data access to your entities, allowing you to create, update, delete and retrieve entity data, upload and download attachments, and remotely execute Actions and Functions.
See below for both installation instructions & how to get started with these new activities. Please give them a try and share your feedback!
- Open your “Manage Packages” window
- Click on the ‘All Packages’ tab in the left navigation
- Check the “Include Prerelease” checkbox
- Search for
UiPath.MicrosoftDynamics365.Activities& install the latest version
- View our setup guide, which details how to connect these activities to your Dynamics 365 instance
- View our quickstart guide for a hands-on learning experience and to quickly start using the activities