Message: Property accessor ‘Account’ on object ‘UiPath.Mail.Activities.Business.OutlookApplicationCard’ threw the following exception:‘Operation aborted (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80004004 (E_ABORT))’

Hi,

I am getting the below error when I tried running the automation to send a mail. Can some one help me with this?

Message: Property accessor ‘Account’ on object ‘UiPath.Mail.Activities.Business.OutlookApplicationCard’ threw the following exception:‘Operation aborted (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80004004 (E_ABORT))’

Exception Type: System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException

Thanks and regards,
Sneha

1 Like

Hello @Sneha_Rao

We have seen this kind of error message when there is something blocking programmatic access to Outlook. Check In Outlook → Trust Center → Programmatic Access: I have Warn me about suspicious activity when my antivirus is inactive or out-of-date

In this case you can fix the issue by setting a key in the registry that basically instructs Outlook to never warn about suspicious activity. But it is probably is against security policies if you are working in an Enterprise environment (which might actually be what is blocking access).

I also got the same error and when I restart the Outlook it didn’t occurred again.