Mass Upload Data Table to SQL Database

I created a data table in UiPath that I then want to be mass uploaded to a SQL Database. I setup an Execute Query, Insert & Disconnect from the Database Activity, but this uploads my data to the SQL Database one line at a time. This takes 10 minutes to get all 50,000 lines to flow.

Suggestions on a way to have the data be mass uploaded all at once instead of 1 line at a time?

Hi
welcome to UiPath community
we got an activity to pass datatable as input with INSERT activity under the same UiPath.Database.Activities

hope that would help you

Cheers @OviattTG

Thanks for quick reply. I utilized the INSERT activity and it works. This activity uploads my data 1 line at a time into the SQL database. Is there a way to have the data mass uploaded (all lines in data table uploaded at one time) instead?

@Palaniyappan

1 Like

Iā€™d recommend using the Execute NonQuery activity instead of the insert, then just write your own INSERT statement. I had a lot of trouble trying to use the built-in insert activity

1 Like

Fine then we can use EXECUTE QUERY activity itself with a SQL Statement having Insert with Bulk insert syntax
even though we use EXECUTE NON QUERY it sends in the same way in row one by one

Cheers @OviattTG

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.