Mail sorting using NLP and Cognitive Activities

I want to sort the random unstructured mails from customer in to different types so that they can be handled differently based on the issue and by different process by robots. the sorting is not just based on the subject line it should read complete mail and understand the objective of it by ML,AI,NLP and intelligent RPA etc. Is there any usecase exmaple like this with anybody please share or suggest how should I proceed

Regards

@Palaniyappan
Any Idea buddy.

Ook
So if possible can I have an example of this statement
Because we can filter it out with subject from the inbox but would like to know the other criteria
Cheers @Ishwar_P_S

@Palaniyappan Thankyou Buddy here is the explanation
Actually idea is to combine RPA and other parllel technologies(ML,AI,NLP etc). I deal with a insurance client where the only manual thing is reading complaint,request,regestration(these will be random and unstructured) etc mails by human and he will forward them to different departmants. task is to remove that human being because due to geographical time difference our bots waits until they come and sort the mails. if this is automated it will be handy, not just by filtering the subject but bot should understand any random text block,sort it and point it to required flow

1 Like

awesome
–If i m right usually you want to check for the subject and also the mail body content whether it has certain terms in it or not, and if match is found then send them to the user,
for that case
–use GET OUTLOOK MAIL ACTIVITY and get the list of mailmessage with a variable named listmails and in the FILTER property mention as "[Subject] = ‘your subject’ " or with condition like this
“@SQL=urn:schemas:httpmail:subject like ‘%your keywork%’”
–now use FOR EACH activity where pass the input as listmails and change the type argument as System.Net.Mail.MailMessage
–inside the loop use a IF condition like this
item.Subject.ToString.Contains(“your keyword in mailbody to be found”)
–if the above condition passes it will go to THEN part where we can use SEND OUTLOOK MAIL ACTIVITY where in the FORWARD Option mention the input as item and mention the TO property and the SUBJECT property so that the mail which got matched with the condition will get forwarded to the concerned person

hope this would help you
kindly try this and let know for any queries or clarification
Cheers @Ishwar_P_S

1 Like

@Palaniyappan Thanks for you suggestion this will be implemented. but insome cases key word will again have some exceptions the mails are drafted by end costomer, which might not have any keyword we created. with whatever you suggested I want to add microsfot text analysis or google text analysys or stanford NLP library which are available in uipath.cognitive.avtivity pacakage. which are capable of reading and understand complete mail with some numerical values it can assign some values to the mail content Im also new in that area if you any idea please try and help