Macros from Orchestrator are not running

When i run the activity from Studio it works fine.

but when its deployed and run it from Orchestrator i get this error

The macro may not be available in this workbook or all macros may be disabled.

I have enabled the macros in my workbook
changed different extensions .xls .xlsx .xlsm

I couldn’t find the solution in the forum

can any one help

1 Like

I also made sure that macros are enabled in my workbook , but still

@Palaniyappan Can you please suggest any solution.
Thank you

1 Like

@FMK

Can you share your workflow folder, We can check and let you know

Thanks

it is a large file however i sent screen shot of one of the macros i try to run

Th whole workflow and macros run fine from the Studio , the only issue is when i deploy it to Orchestrator

@FMK

Check below post, hope this may helps

https://forum.uipath.com/t/cannot-run

Thanks

it seems that the page is private