Machine Learning Extractor: Request CorrelationId

Hello everyone,

I hope someone can help me out in solving my issue. I am getting an error using ML extractorfor extracting informations from different formats of invoices using document understanding. I also changed the api key used for machine learning extractor but still getting same error always. It was working fine in the last week but right now in this month the workflow doesnt work.

:-The error in details are :- Machine Learning Extractor: Request CorrelationId: fd6ccd50-df9b-4104-ba17-58c018c6296a
Request PredictionId: h3bve+lQLNTHXs4wsS7whKEgWoQP+4ybMiK3m8v3pYY=_c3f6738b-482e-475a-b06a-6be540519a13
Invalid server response.
Http Response Code: 404
Http Response Content:

Unfortunately i didnt get any supportive answers for this issue on the forum. Please find the attached error in image .

Hi @rahul.kumar3 ,

Ensure that the endpoint or URL configured for the Machine Learning Extractor activity is correct and points to a valid ML model server.
Also Confirm that the ML model specified in the request is available and deployed on the server. If the model is missing or not deployed correctly, it can result in a 404 error.

Hey Rahul, it seems there were some changes in the endpoint: Document Understanding - Public Endpoints

Could you try changing the endpoint to “https://du.uipath.com/ie/invoices” and see if it works?