Using UiPath Studio V 2017.1.
I transferred my workflow from my local machine towards a virtual machine.
Some activities were missing and other were deprecated (Excel , UiPath.web etc.) on the VM Studio so I tried a risky solution of copying my C:\Program Files (x86)\UiPath Platform\Packages folder from my local machine to the same folder on the VM
The current result is the UiPath Studio on my VM not even having “log message” as an activity.
I tried :
- Restarting Studio, Restarting Robot Service
- Going through package manager and trying to uninstall reinstall all packages
(No new packages can be found)
- Deleting all activities from %localappdata%\temp and C:\Program Files (x86)\UiPath Platform\Packages on the VM then restarting UiPath Studio
- Executing the process from Robot Tray while Packages and Temp was clean of any nupkg
- Copying everything from my temp/nuget folder from my local pc to my VM.
What I don’t understand is that I’m missing basic activities such as LogMessage or MessageBox or Comment.
I think that those activities are linked to UiPath.Core.Activities nupkg, and I have version UiPath.Core.Activities.17.1.6522.13190
This nupkg is present in the Studio Package Manager as Installed and I still am missing a lot of the core activities for the Studio
Any help would be greatly appreciated.