Line Items Confidence

Hi,

How to extract Confidence for each individual Line?

Background:
I’m working with Document Understanding to extract data from Invoices.
I want to extract Confidence value of each field. I’m able to extract confidence of Simple Fields like Invoice number, Address, etc. But I also want to extract confidence for each Line Item. For example if I’m extracting Item, Quantity, Unit Price, Net Amount of each Line Item then I also want to extract confidence for Item, Quantity, Unit Price and Net Amount for each Line Item.

Reference:

With the help of this link How to create variable with ExtractionResults to check confidence and pass automatically? - #10 I’m able to extract confidence for simple fields but can’t extract Confidence for each individual Line Item.

Attached is the screenshot of my code.

Any help will be much appreciated.
Thanks.

Hello @Maryum_Siddique!

It seems that you have trouble getting an answer to your question in the first 24 hours.
Let us give you a few hints and helpful links.

First, make sure you browsed through our Forum FAQ Beginner’s Guide. It will teach you what should be included in your topic.

You can check out some of our resources directly, see below:

1. Always search first. It is the best way to quickly find your answer. Check out the image icon for that.
    Clicking the options button will let you set more specific topic search filters, i.e. only the ones with a solution.

2. Topic that contains most common solutions with example project files can be found here.

3. Read our official documentation where you can find a lot of information and instructions about each of our products:

4. Watch the videos on our official YouTube channel for more visual tutorials.

5. Meet us and our users on our Community Slack and ask your question there.

Hopefully this will let you easily find the solution/information you need. Once you have it, we would be happy if you could share your findings here and mark it as a solution. This will help other users find it in the future.

Thank you for helping us build our UiPath Community!

Cheers from your friendly
Forum_Staff