Licence permission missing: Selectors

Hello, I have a issue with “type into” action in Notepad. When I want to identify some application (e.g. Notepad), there is an error:

Source: Type into ‘editable text’
Exception Type: FindElementException

UiPath.Core.FindElementException: Licence permission missing: Selectors —> System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Licence permission missing: Selectors
at UiPath.UiNodeClass.FindFirst(UiFindScope scope, String nodeID)
at UiPath.Core.UiElement.FindFirst(FindScope scope, Selector selector)
— End of inner exception stack trace —
at UiPath.Core.Activities.TaskAsyncCodeActivity`1.EndExecute(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.System.Activities.IAsyncCodeActivity.FinishExecution(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityData.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

I thought, that there is no limitation in UiPath Community Studio, but it looks, that I cant using some actions with this free license. Can you give me any advice, please?

Thank you in advance.

Were you able to identify what the problem is?

May be related.

2 Likes

Even i face the same …You just need to update Uipath automation activites, as @badita mention in the link .

1 Like

I’am getting this error after upgrading to version 2019.5. Above is link to similar problem with version 2018.3. But i don’t know how to delete package dependency from Orchestrator feed (i’am not running process from Orchestrator, it’s launched from Studio) and didn’t find default packages location from folder what mentioned above solution.

.nuget location i find and renamed 18.3.6864.20582 folder for uipath.uiautomation.activities but it didn’t help.

Any help with this problem

Thanks’

Mikko

Source: Closing Explorer

Exception Type: UiPath.Core.FindElementException

An ExceptionDetail, likely created by IncludeExceptionDetailInFaults=true, whose value is:
UiPath.Core.FindElementException: Licence permission missing: Selectors ----> System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Licence permission missing: Selectors
at UiPath.UiNodeClass.FindFirst(UiFindScope scope, String nodeID)
at UiPath.Core.UiElement.FindFirst(FindScope scope, Selector selector, IVariableResolver resolver)
— End of inner ExceptionDetail stack trace —
at UiPath.Core.Activities.TaskAsyncCodeActivity`1.EndExecute(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.System.Activities.IAsyncCodeActivity.FinishExecution(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityData.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

Solved problem! Needed to upgrade all project depended packages from package manager.