Licence information

We are current have to initiate the UI automation project, wan to know the license information: we got the following from the website:

Product - Price (USD) / year - License
Robot, Back Office - X,XXX - Node-locked
Robot, Front Office - X,XXX - Authorized user
Robot, Front Office - X,XXX - Node-locked
Studio - X,XXX- Authorized user
Studio - X,XXXX - Node-locked
Orchestrator - XX,XXXX - Server

I got some questions :

1. what is the difference between back office and front office robot?
  2. what is the difference between “Node-locked” and “Authorized user” front office robot?
  3. what is the difference between “Node-locked” and “Authorized user” Studio?
  4. why for “back office robot” only have “Node-locked” license but “front office robot” can have “Authorized user” license.?
    let me update my findings:

1. what is the difference between back office and front office robot?
    Front office/Back office robot is just only subscription type.
    Back office Robot can managed and triggered/run/scheduled from Orchestrator. Frond office robot can not be triggered/run from Orchestrator. can be run/triggered from 4 ways: studio, robots agent, command line, REST command.
  2. Node locked and Authorized different
    Pending update…
    current understanding is:
    without orchestrator, we have to buy the Node-locked? hope somebody can update the answer…

Thanks

1 Like
1 Like

thanks for the replay, but I got the following error when I tried to open the link:
Sorry, you don’t have access to that topic!

That link is accessible for Enterprise users so if you wants to access that register with your company email id or update your organization email id and if still you will face any problem let them know here @Corneliu_Niculite.

I do updated my mail to my company address, but I still can not access the link.

ok if you have sign up with your corporate email id here on forum then @Corneliu_Niculite will white list your email id or domain :slight_smile: wait for his response :slight_smile: thank to my pal @aksh1yadav :rofl:

Hi, would you please also white list our organization’s domain? I have the same questions. Thanks @Corneliu_Niculite

Try now!

Sorry to tell you that I still can not access the link @Corneliu_Niculite

I added both slb.com and cn.ey.com in the whitelist

still does not work for me @Corneliu_Niculite, how about you @dntim

Works for me now. Thanks @Corneliu_Niculite

it works for me now thanks @Corneliu_Niculite

Hi, clould you also white list our domain?
Thanks
@Corneliu_Niculite

Hi @Corneliu_Niculite can you please white list my email?

Hi,
could you please whitelist our company as well?

Hi @Corneliu_Niculite, I’d like our company (konecranes.com) whitelisted as well. Thanks!

Corneliu - I am researching the same pricing issue. Can you whitelist my email phauck@phauck.com?

@Corneliu_Niculite
Please add our mail domain to white list. Thank you for your help.

Hi @Corneliu_Niculite please white list my email as well?