Lesson 4 - Practice 2 Walkthrough Error

Good Evening,

I get the following error message when running the sequence for the web recording excercise in Lesson 4 - Practice 2 of the Level 1 Foundation training on UI Path Academy. The error occurs when I enter any other city but new york, I assume my recording hard coded the original web page I had open when recording but is there a way to fix it? Can I generalize the name for any city?

Here is the error:

Main has thrown an exception

Source: Attach Window ‘Weatherin Ieframe’

Message: Cannot find the UI element corresponding to this selector:

Exception Type: SelectorNotFoundException

UiPath.Core.SelectorNotFoundException: Cannot find the UI element corresponding to this selector: —> System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Cannot find the UI element corresponding to this selector:
at UiPath.UiNodeClass.FindFirst(UiFindScope scope, String nodeID)
at UiPath.Core.UiElement.FindFirst(FindScope scope, Selector selector)
— End of inner exception stack trace —
at UiPath.Core.Activities.ScopeActivity.EndExecute(NativeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at UiPath.Core.Activities.AsyncNativeActivity.BookmarkResumptionCallback(NativeActivityContext context, Bookmark bookmark, Object value)
at System.Activities.Runtime.BookmarkCallbackWrapper.Invoke(NativeActivityContext context, Bookmark bookmark, Object value)
at System.Activities.Runtime.BookmarkWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

Thanks for the consideration.