Selector issues on web recording

Hello,
I am following the examples provided Get Help from UiPath Support Services | UiPath and RPA Video Tutorials | UiPath ( The web recording piece) , however I have not been able to make any of the web recording example work yet due to selector error. COuld you help?

Attached is an example I tried and that throws an error : WEbrecord1.xaml (14.6 KB)

The sample file downloaded from Get Help from UiPath Support Services | UiPath also gives a selector error:
WebRecording has thrown an exception

Message: Cannot find the UI element corresponding to this selector:

Source: Attach Window ‘MSNcom Ho Ieframe’

Exception Type: SelectorNotFoundException

UiPath.Core.SelectorNotFoundException: Cannot find the UI element corresponding to this selector: —> System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Cannot find the UI element corresponding to this selector:
at UiPath.UiNodeClass.FindFirst(UiFindScope scope, String nodeID)
at UiPath.Core.UiElement.FindFirst(FindScope scope, Selector selector)
— End of inner exception stack trace —
at UiPath.Core.Activities.ScopeActivity.EndExecute(NativeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at UiPath.Core.Activities.AsyncNativeActivity.BookmarkResumptionCallback(NativeActivityContext context, Bookmark bookmark, Object value)
at System.Activities.Runtime.BookmarkCallbackWrapper.Invoke(NativeActivityContext context, Bookmark bookmark, Object value)
at System.Activities.Runtime.BookmarkWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

Hi @KingTut2010 just try to debug each and every step and then the step which is throwing error use indicate on screen to give the step the latest selector you can also use the Ui explorer for finding the selector.

regards
Nara