Labels instead Folders

Hi UiPath team,

I would like to suggest the use of Labels instead of Folders or maybe we could combine them somehow (for those that like folders)

Gmail is a good example that we don’t folders, we can organize and classify everything by using labels.

The suggestion consists in allow to tag a label or multiple labels on each process and fast filter them by what we want to see.

All user access could also be restricted by labels, for example, if a specific team is responsible for monitoring some processes, we could create a label specific for that team and tag it on all processes that they can see.

Using labels we could filter and manage much faster, visually it could be something like this:

By clicking in some label the processes are filtered accordingly:

We also could have two different types of labels, something like System Labels and User Labels. System Labels are those that someone with specific role can create and tag to the processes and also grant access to the users using these labels.

User Labels can be created and used by any user and they are free to tag them to any process because only the user who created the label will see it.

I really hope this can be considered in the future because I can’t picture myself preferring folders instead of labels.

Thank you!

Hey ! I like the general concept of this.

I just sent feedback asking for something similar before seeing this post.

1 Like