πŸ’₯ Join AI Associate Developer Series 2024! πŸš€

READY? SET? GO!! :rocket: :rocket:

:point_right: :point_right: Join us for AI Associate Developer Series 2024!! :point_left: :point_left:

This is your opportunity to deep dive into the world of AI-powered automation, equipping yourself with the skills and knowledge necessary to excel in the rapidly evolving automation developer landscape.

:gift: Bonus: end of the program you will receive the opportunity to gain your UiPath Certified Professional Specialized AI Associate free certification voucher.

• Program duration/live training: Oct 7 to Oct 30
  • Program duration/certification path: Oct 7 to January 10, 2025
  • Sessions: 2/week, 90 minutes. 10:00 EDT, 16:00 CET, 19:30 IST
  • Mode: live stream training & self-paced learning (UiPath Academy)
  • Learning plan: Specialized AI Associate Training

:boom::man_technologist: :woman_technologist:t5: Meet your trainers:
@Pranav_Kashyap, UiPath MVP, Senior Consultant, WonderBotz
@dokumentor, UiPath MVP, Senior RPA Developer & Automation Architect, Element Blue
@mmcruzRPA, UiPath MVP, RPA Teacher and Consultant
@lovely.sinha, UiPath MVP, HyperAutomation Consultant - Intelligent Automation & Emerging Technology, First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB)
@priya_darshini, UiPath MVP, RPA Solutions Architect
@Kotla_Gunasekhar, UiPath MVP, AI Automation Consultant, EY
@Divyashreem, UiPath MVP, Team Lead, TATA Consultancy Services
@zell12, UiPath MVP, Technology Leader, RPA, qBotica
@Krishna_547, UiPath MVP, Technical Lead, L&T Technology Services
@Srini84, UiPath MVP, Senior Tech Lead, Proservartner
@kaiboon.lim, UiPath MVP, Automation Consultant, SimplifyNext
@seanrockvz13, UiPath MVP, Solution Architect, Ingram Micro
@pradeep_ch, UiPath MVP, Senior Consultant - RPA, WonderBotz

:woman_superhero: :woman_fairy: Your program hosts:
@cristina.vidu, Global Manager, Marketing Community @UiPath
@diana.gray, Regional Community Marketing Sr. Manager, AMER @UiPath

:sparkling_heart: :sparkles: Please feel free to use this forum thread as your support system and playground throughout the series. We will share here the decks and recordings after each session and we will answer your questions. Most importantly, also feel free to introduce yourself, share your profiles, and connect with one another! We need good friends on our AI-powered automation path!! :blush: :sparkles:
Let the journey begin! :rocket: :rocket:

*The certification voucher will be issued based on a short verification test given at the end of the series for all those whom will have completed the UiPath Academy learning plan. (50-70% passing score: 50% off voucher; 70-100% passing score: 100% off voucher)

25 Likes

Hi!

Live stream session would be recorded? I am asking that, because I would be afk for 2 weeks :wink:
The opportunity to gain free voucher is only for people who will be present on all live-stream sessions?

4 Likes

Hello @Yameso - the opportunity is open to all who register for the sessions. This way you will have access to the recordings and support materials, and receive the end verification test. The program is both live and self paced, so you can make your own training schedule and work in your own time with all the tools provided, including recordings. But please do not forget to register :slightly_smiling_face:. Thank you for the question!

5 Likes

hello may i register from session 3 ( Session 3: AI Powered Automation through specialized AI. Spotlight on AI Cente) ?

cause in session 1 and 2 have understand ?

3 Likes

Hello
When I try to register for the session I get an error message β€œSomething went wrong. Please try again.”

@DeaTo can you please assist here? Thank you so much

Hi and sorry for the inconvenience! Can you tell me the email that you used to register, so that I can check what is the issue here? Thanks!!

Hi Andreea
I am trying to register using bhavikshah23@hotmail.com

Thanks!

Hi @cristina.vidu

Can I skip few topics which I am already familiar with and not register them?
Will it be considered as course completion?

Kindly clarify.

Thanks
VJ

@Yusuf_Jasin you can register from session 3 onwards. Just make sure you will be registered to all sessions you want to access resources in follow-up: ppt decks and recordings :rocket:

@vijayakumarkj yes, you can solely register for the sessions which are useful for you. However, make sure you are registered to all the sessions you will want follow-up access to resources (ppt presentations and recordings). Thank you!

1 Like

Hi @cristina.vidu I am also facing the same issue not able to register and throwing the error β€œSomething went wrong. Please try again”. Can I get some help on the registration process?

where can I register for this,I don’t see any link

I dont see any registration button. Could you please help me?

Hi what is verification test is it kind of exam need to give ?

@swethaoidm @Sneha_Varma

Go to bottom of page where all sessions are listed and start registering for upcoming sessions please.

1 Like

@Akash_Javalekar4 The verification test is a simple test given at the end of the series, out of the curricula you have walked through. It is a test designed with our certification team, to asses your knowledge gained and pass you forward into preparing for the certification exam. This is not a certification exam as it will be much shorter and simpler - like an intermediary assesment.

1 Like

@ishu1024 this happened as you were trying to register for Session 1? See Session 1 AI Associate Series: Essential Studio Automation Features at UiPath Learners
Please try again and let us know the result. CC: @DeaTo

1 Like

Thank you so much @cristina.vidu for the Information excited to participate this session Hope will get good learning :partying_face:

2 Likes