Job stopped with unexpected edit code

I’m getting this error while readrange activity (previously it was wrking fine).:neutral_face:

Please help on this.

1 Like

Hi @Sarah2,

Please check If the Robot accessing any corrupted file. If it is accessing any corrupted file, then create a new file with same data. Also clear all related processes from your Task Manager. Then Run the Process.

Thanks.!
Ramprasad

@Ramprasad…I tried in this way but still not working…my process has many steps…only in particular step im getting this error(excel application scope) inside this im reading a data using read range then writing it in the another sheet…

If i run only this excel application scope its working fine…same thing if i added in Whole process and ran it na its not working

1 Like

hI @Sarah2

Did you try to debug your process? to know what part of activities encountered the error ?

cheers :smiley:

Happy learning :smiley:

3 Likes

Hi @Sarah2,

Please Check if you are using Excel application scope inside another excel application scope. Or else check if you are Invoking any xaml file(which has Excel Application Scope) inside another Excel Application Scope.

Thanks.!
Ramprasad

Hi @Ramprasad and @pattyricarte

Thank you for the updates. The problem here is only sometimes i’m getting this exception other time its working fine…
Once i got exception then if i run only that part alone(copy and paste outside of the process flow)…then its working:(

Confused!!.
Can anyone please help on how to handle this exception…(bcz its not predictable)

Hi Sarah,

What is the Exception you are getting ? Could you please share the exception message details.

Thanks.!

Ramprasad

![Image_1570389230|690x257](upload://wR3BofvXiDTWssDJiIu7VyHFPYB.jpeg
@Ramprasad im getting this