We all know, there is a requirement for Jira Admin to cater to different needs of users regarding Jira. This includes creating new projects to maintain the efficiency of Jira. So, here comes RPA into the picture. With the help of RPA, some of the repetitive tasks can be automated.
- User requests Jira project creation by filling out the pre-defined form and submitting it
- The bot extracts the information and creates the required project.
- Mail is sent to the user with details of the project.
- Check if the current date is equal to the end of the month.
- All the users who have not logged into Jira for the last 6 months are deactivated.
- The projects which have been inactive for the last 6 months, are taken as backup and deleted. This is done to maintain the license count.
- Delete all the log files and archived files older than a week. This is done to increase space in the Jira server.
- Create 3 separate tickets for all these tasks and mark them as completed.
Industry categories for this use case: BFSI, Finance, Healthcare Pharma, Information Technology and Services
Skill level required: Intermediate
UiPath Products that were used: UiPath Studio, UiPath Assistant, UiPath Orchestrator, UiPath StudioX
Other applications that were used: Jira
Other resources: -
What is the top ROI driver for this use case?: Accelerate growth and operational efficiency