It’s been frustrating not have StudioX listen to what you’re trying to recreate, the platform seems to be buggy. There are also no step by step guidance on the actual activities that we need to perform

It’s been frustrating not have StudioX listen to what you’re trying to recreate, the platform seems to be buggy. There are also no step by step guidance on the actual activities that we need to perform. A customer support rep/trainer access would be helpful for those struggling with the training.

1 Like

Hi @valdas.sirutis

Please explore our #learn:reboot-your-skills category. There are many topics with solutions to the issues that you might encounter during your training, with many community members willing to help you out.

Don’t hesitate to tell us more about your specific issue.

Hi Maciej – are you able to assist me, because I cannot get access to the learning material anymore. Once I login I cannot find the course material. Thank you in advance!

Hi @valdas.sirutis

You should have received an email with links to the materials each week :slight_smile:

Hi @valdas.sirutis! You will always find the learning content at this link: https://www.uipath.com/rebootyourskills

1 Like

It literally took me one tenth the time to write a script in python to do what the introduction studiox project was trying to accomplish. How is this helpful?