Issue with Uipath assistant

After upgrade to new version of uipath tool 21.10.3. When i am opening uipath assistant, i am getting this below prompt. triggers are not working due to this prompt.

https://cloud.uipath.com/eclatwwidfjs/apps_/default/api/v1/default/auth?provider=identity-server-auth: 401 OK

2 Likes

Hey,

Have you tried logout from the assistant and login again!

Regards,
NaNi

@Jnana_Pradeep_Dorepalli

In UiPath Assistant Is the status is showing Connected?

If not then try with connecting to Orchestrator and try triggers

Hope this may help you

Thanks

I have the same problem after updating any help?

image

Hi @THIRU_NANI @Srini84
Tried logout and login but issue not resolved.
Assistant is connected. Tried reconnecting with orchestrator but issue not resolved.

As @david.mitrovic mentioned screenshot, same issue i am facing.

1 Like

Having the same issue.

Hi,

Still having same issue.
Tried logout and login several times, display below issue when refreshing moment as well.

Thanks

Hi!

have you tried to logout from the browser and assistant as well? if not please try to logout from cloud and also assistant then open assistant and click on sign in you will navigate to browser and sign in from cloud.

i hope this will works for you

Regards,
NaNi

Hi,

Thank you for the reply.Tried several ways but still not working

Thanks

Same issue after connecting assistant in Azure VM from community cloud orchestrator. Any guidance would be appreciated.

Hi,

It look like there is currently a bug that produce this issue in two scenario:

  1. User doesn’t have a company policy set
    –Workaround: Set a Company policy for the Assistant with Apps (Apps can be enabled OR disable, as long as it is within the Automation Ops policy and deploy to end user assistant).

  2. Connecting using a machine key
    –Workaround: Connect using service url sign instead

If you have Apps are part of the (Automation Ops) company policy and are using the service url but are still having the issue please let me know, I would love to connect with you and get more information on this topic.

Thank you - I added an assistant policy and updated to interactive sign in for my attended bot, and the error seems to have disappeared. The policy change itself was not enough.

For my unattended/VM bot, it looks like even if I moved it to a modern folder the recommendation would be to use a machine key. The error was showing up in the VM - naturally I’m not in there much and the processes are running fine so I’m not too worried, but this does seem like an odd bug.