Issue With Outlook Email Data Scraping

Hello, I followed along with this video Extract Outlook Table Data to Excel UiPath | Email Automation UiPath - YouTube. I currently have a test sample size with three emails in it. When I run the file sometimes only two emails export to the excel sheet & other times its just one. Attached are my screen shots. Any help would be appreciated!

@Carson1

For the workflow I believe you have the record sequence outside the loop ideally it should be inside the loop and after start process

cheers

I believe that was just a screen shot error, would you mind taking a look at the edited photos?

@Carson1

Recorded sequence should be present inside the for loop

IMG_5765

Cheers

Thanks, that seemed to narrow things down.

Now I am just getting data extracted for one email. Any idea how to get data extracted for them all?

@Carson1

Please check emailfiles.count using a log message to know how many emails are retrieved

Cheers

Thank you that seemed to resolve my issues there.

I am also trying to extract the data without the headers but do not see the option in the properties. Any ideas?

@Carson1

Any specific reason?

or is the header included as first row and you want to remove?

if yes then use assign with dt = dt.AsEnumerable.Skip(1).CopyToDataTable

cheers

Yes the header is included as the first row and I want to remove it.

Where would I use this assign?

“if yes then use assign with dt = dt.AsEnumerable.Skip(1).CopyToDataTable”

@Carson1

After extract data just use this in an assign activity this will remove the first row

or use remove data row activity and pass the index as 0

cheers

Perfect that worked. Thank you so much.

1 Like

@Carson1

Happy Automation

Cheers

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.