Issue with Closing the browser

I have created a process to login to the application and invoked it in “Initialize All Applications” sequence of RE-Framework. Now I want to close the browser associated with this login to the application process once my entire process gets executed. (UIBrowser output variable name is opbrowser). So I want to close this browser in “End Process” part of RE-Framework. Problem is that I don’t know how to call UIBrowser variable created in INIT part into End Process part. If I can call it in End process part, I will be able to use close tab activity and pass this browser variable (opbrowser) to it.

@sandyk You will need to pass the variable Output of Open Browser as an Argument from the “Init All Applications” workflow to “Main” workflow (Out Argument). And then Provide a UiBrowser Type Argument in “Close All Applications” Workflow of the End Process and Pass the browser Variable as In Argument

3 Likes

Changed type of output from variable to “out argument”. Invoked process in “Initialize All Applications” sequence. Clicked on Export Argument and assigned a variable to respective out argument…Now I am stuck here. Could you please guide me from this part?

It’s very easy just use Kill Process activity and supply ‘chrome’ in process property.

Thanks. It worked.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.