Issue when retrieving correct packages and dependencies

Hi,

So I developed a robot on UiPath Studio 19.10.4.
This robot uses 3 packages:

• UiPath.Excel.Activities v2.7.2
  • UiPath.System.Activities v19.10.1
  • UiPath.UIAutomation.Activities v19.11.1

I then published this robot.
After that, I installed the package on another machine in C:\ProgramData\UiPath\Packages, so I can see it on this new machine with UiPath Assistant 20.4.3.
I tried to launch it using the assistant, however, I first noted that there was a problem with the download of the correct packages. Indeed, on the machine on which I try to execute the robot, there are newer versions of the 3 packages, and they don’t seem to match, so execution fails at launch.

To solve this issue, I downloaded from myget.org the correct versions of the 3 packages, and put them in C:\Program Files (x86)\UiPath\Studio\Packages.

This allowed me to launch the robot from the assistant, but now I am facing another issue regarding the dependencies which are not retrieved from nuget.org as I see messages like this now:
“message”: "UiPath.UIAutomation.Activities 19.11.1 depends on UiPath (>= 19.10.7312.25504) but UiPath 19.10.7312.25504 was not found. An approximate best match of UiPath 20.4.7472.17184 was resolved.

Two questions:

1. How can I solve this issue regarding the dependencies?
  2. How can I fix the issue to download automatically all packages (and dependencies) without needing to do it manually?

I should add that the user account used to launch the robot does not have admin rights on the machine.

Thanks for your help.