Hello fellow UiPath users. I have an old process that has been scanning an inbox and downloading attachments from the emails. The process used “get exchange email” function with basic authentication (username/password). As Basic Authentication is being removed I’ve been tasked with updating the process by using the “get mail” function in the “Office 365 Scope” .
Any help I can get to solve this would be appreciated, I’ve read through the documentation for these functions several times but I don’t understand what I’m doing wrong.
We’ve set up an App in Azure and I have the AppID, TennantID and Secret ID and Value but when I test the activity I get the follwing error message:
“RemoteException wrapping Microsoft.Graph.ServiceException: Code: generalException
Message: An error occurred sending the request.
—> RemoteException wrapping System.ArgumentException: Only HTTP/1.0 and HTTP/1.1 version requests are currently supported.
Parameter name: value
at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.set_ProtocolVersion(Version value)
at System.Net.Http.HttpClientHandler.CreateAndPrepareWebRequest(HttpRequestMessage request)
at System.Net.Http.HttpClientHandler.SendAsync(HttpRequestMessage request,
Below I have pictures of my settings.