Is there anything similar to Driver.find_elements_by_class_name in uipath Mobile Automation?

May I ask how to find the relevant element through the name of the class in UiPath Android Mobile automation and loop. How to write commands and what is the grammar? Similar to driver.find_elements_by_class_name

Hi @xiaoyunxia,

In UiPath, to find an element in an Android application based on the name of its class, you can use the Find Element activity from the UiAutomation activities package.

The syntax of the activity is as follows:

UiElement = activity("activityName").FindElement(By.className("className"))

Here, UiElement is the variable where you want to store the found element, activityName is the name of the activity where you want to search for the element, and className is the name of the class of the element you are looking for.

To perform this action in a loop, you can use the For Each activity to iterate over a collection of activities, and within the loop, use the Find Element activity to find the relevant element for each activity.

Here’s an example of how you can use the For Each activity and Find Element activity to find all the elements in an Android application with a specific class name:

For Each activity In activities
    UiElement = activity("activityName").FindElement(By.className("className"))
    'Do something with the found element
Next

Here, activities is the collection of activities you want to iterate over, and for each activity, the Find Element activity is used to find the relevant element with the specified class name.

Note that the syntax of the Find Element activity in UiPath is similar to the find_element_by_class_name method in Selenium’s Python API, which you mentioned as driver.find_elements_by_class_name. However, the syntax and functionality of the two tools may differ in certain aspects.

Thank you very much for your help, but I tried it and it seems that find element cannot find the child elements in the Android emulator, and can only locate , And please see if there is a problem with my writing