Insights doesn't show any data

Hi everyone,

I’m new to using UiPath and I wanted to check out insights.

Unfortunately I’m not getting it to work. For some reason, both the default and my custom dashboards don’t show any data. Granted I haven’t run a lot of jobs as of right now, but I think it should show all data related to those processes by attended and unattended bots that have been executed by now.

Might this be a licencing issue or am I missing something. I’m on an Enterprise Trial licence right now.

Here’s a screenshot of the Robots Dashboard

Thanks in advance!
Severin

@severin ,

In which environment you are checking this.

You should have some robots and few jobs with that. Then can see the data here. If you are not having any transaction in the Orchestrator then no data will be displayed in the dashboard.

hey @severin, one thing you also need to make sure you’re aware of is the time filters on the templates. they’re set by default to last 30 days. If you haven’t run any jobs in the last 30 days, they won’t show here.

hi, thank you both for the quick reply!
I’m running insights directly from my orchestrator web environment on which I’ve run some jobs recently. Here’s a screenshot from within my Test folder in orchestrator

Maybe I’m missing some setting that allows insights to grab that data out of my orchestrator tenant?
best regards,
Severin

Having the same issue,

you managed to solve it?

You always see a blank dashboards? Even after changing the filter of date?

Check any template shows you done data if yes, then we can compare the configuration of template to that of yours

Make sure the tenant should be same for process you are targeting and the insight

Hello.
I have been using Insights with our production tenant for several months. This week the Sisense connectors stopped. System administrator reset the password on insights db.
I rebuilt the Cube for production tenant. Successful… ie “healthy”.
I opened the Insights dashboards and NO data. Only shows one out of four folders and should have transaction history.

Above: reset password in order to start the connectors.

Above: Insights dashboard and no data. Should contain a lot of process and transaction activity.

Any ideas?

Hi, please file a support ticket for this issue

This is good information for other forum users. I worked with SME from UIPATH and found that UIPATH built in queries “inefficient”. in other words, broken. SME replaced with new queries and the cube has been updating without issue.

Who did you work with?