Inserting data in excel using write range workflow

I need to create write range activity outside the loop…?
I am using outside the loop now I am getting error message index was outside the bounds of the array

1 Like

yah as we have data now in datatable named Finaldt with the help of add data row activity
so use write range activity next to the loop
if we place that within the loop it will writing again and again being in a iteration

use a KILL PROCESS activity before to this write range activty and mention the processname property as “EXCEL”

Cheers @Aditya10989

1 Like

hi @Palaniyappan I checked record not inserted in excel sheet
may I know why we are using KILL PROCESS activity before to this write range activty

Usually kill process is used to run a background running process or an application so that it won’t impact our current process

If it’s not inserting we need to validate that once
Kindly run in debug mode so that we could find how to flow goes actually as you can see in the studio the way it gets executed

Cheers @Aditya10989

1 Like

ok Thanks.Now I have 17000 records now I am deleting and only use 10 records lets see what happened

1 Like

@Palaniyappan yes its working it create the data in excel but for example I have 7 records its create 14 row for this
1-7 is same as old excel record
7-14 with calculation which I need after subtraction loss calculation DCC cal,AO cal
it create double record I need only 7-14

Awesome so here we are doing this step right
Next to this use a CLEAR DATATABLE ACTIVITY and mention the input as Finaldt
So that we won’t face this issue

Cheers @Aditya10989

2 Likes

@Palaniyappan Thanks man for your valuable time. just because of you peoples we are able to work and save our job.Thanks once again for your help

1 Like

Cheers @Aditya10989

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.