Input/Output Parameters with Orchestrator

Hi, My requirement is I want to read the project information from the orchestrator. Did anyone use the Input/Output parameters in orchestrator? I don’t want to read from the configuration file. I want once my Robo triggers it read all value from orchestrator. kindly help.

And how to use this with project. @Palaniyappan

1 Like

Please find the example here how to use parameters in Orchestrator.

Regards,
Karthik Byggari

1 Like

Thanks @KarthikByggari I will check and let you know.

1 Like

Once after publishing the package to orchestrator we will be creating the process for that package
There we can define the parameters we want to pass and get from the package with IN and OUT arguments
Cheers @balkishan

1 Like

Yah we should have created arguments in our workflow in studio
Only then it will get reflected in orchestrator
Cheers @balkishan

1 Like

We need to run them from orchestrator buddy
Cheers @balkishan

1 Like

Oh, It will not fetch the value when we run from the Studio?
Only it will fetch when we run from the Orchestrator??

1 Like

Unless we have values for them in studio

Yah they pass and receive input/output parameters through the Orchestrator
Cheers @balkishan

1 Like

Okay, understood bro.
I am running my job on Unattended robo. But I give the Message activity in my process. So it skip the message activity and execute from rest activity. ?

Usually Message box will be used when we are running a attended kind of bot
Cheers @balkishan

1 Like

Yes, But I have used the message box and I have run the project using Unattendant robo. But Message box activity is not executing. It directly executing from non-message box activity.

1 Like

Usually I won’t use message while design g the unattended process, but I have tried once to check that, fine
Cheers @balkishan

1 Like

Yes, even I just tried but it’s working. Message box in Unattended

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.