Inject JS script-RPA challenge

Hi,
I am trying to do rpa challenge using Inject Js Script, can anyone help me how to do it?

http://www.rpachallenge.com/

TIA

Santhosh

So you are trying to set the values to the text boxes using javascript. :slight_smile:
The main intention of this challenge is to identify a “address” text box based on text “Address” and type the address in to it. You can do that via relative selector/element.
This may help you.

Hi, @ravisangam

thanks for the reply, but i am looking to do it by using Inject Js activity…i already did using Anchor Based activity…

Thanks
Santhosh

1 Like

Nice…:smiley:

@Santhosh_Hyd
Create one javascript file (abc.js), and write some javascript code in it.
And provide that file name in activity like below…

Capture

Look at this post Rpachallenge.com Solution - need for speed

@ravisangam , hi Ravi, i understood the concept of inject js, but as i have never did the java scripting, i would like to do that rpachallenge using inject js, here what i need is “javascripting code” for that rpachallenge or atleast a sample code of javascrpting for writing text into web text field which changes its position everytime it refreshes…hope u understood my requirment…

TIA
Santhosh

@Santhosh_Hyd
HI,
I had written javascript code, which is setting the values to the textboxes. But at the end it is throwing some error.
You can see the details in this thread

1 Like

Hi @Uemoe ,
Appreciate ur response, but i am not able to understand anything on the link u provide…i need javascripting code for writing into web text field which changes its position everytime it refreshes…

TIA
Santhosh

Last post in this thread contains example how to solve this challenge using injectjs activity.

there are no threads but these , like 10 -15 times… @Uemoe, if u hv javascripting code for the requirment, please upload the code…i have tried everything in the forum…btw i did it using basic anchor activities, jus want to do using javascripting…

TIA
Santhosh

@vvaidya
@aksh1yadav

can you help on this one?

TIA
Santhosh

I don’t understand you. I give your link on thread with solution using injectjs. What else your need?
Rpachallenge.com Solution - need for speed - #7 by Uemoe

I’ve got your point. It’s look like forum has some problems. Try to refresh browser. It helps me.

1 Like