Indicate element buggy studiox

Hi All,

I have issues using element activities “Click” and “Type Into” etc.
I’m using a click activity, and when “Indicate on screen” and confirming the green box, nothing is happening, the same thing is happening with the screen recorder.

Also, why is the “UIPath Web Automation 22.4” started debugging this browser, it been like this since the 2022.4.1 update.

Anyone else experiencing the same thing?

Screenshot below

Thank you

Hello @jaco

Is it confirmed. Like after indicating on the element, you will be able to see a tick mark at the right bottom of the greenbox. Did you click on that tick?

Also you can refer to the below post to get more clarify on the popup.

Hi @Rahul_Unnikrishnan ,

No tick marks, cant confirm anything.

I will try the “Started debugging this browser” solution, perhaps that might do the trick.

But let me know if you think of another solution to my query.

Thank you

@jaco

Can you open the calculator and try to inspect on some element and check whether you are able to confirm.

Hi @Rahul_Unnikrishnan,

I cant find a “Calculator”, do you mean “Selector”?

Went in UIExplorer to manually add the elements, and seems to be working. It means I need to do this for all my other processes?

Thank you

You dont need to manually add it. What I mean is, can you go to windows start->search for calculator->Open the calculator. In the uipath try to record some action in the calculator and see you are able to confirm the selectors.

Just to cross check whether uipath is working fine for desktop softwares.

Thank @Rahul_Unnikrishnan ,

The same thing with the calculator, you can also see the calculator area is skewed, if that makes sense.

Is this working fine before to the latest update??

Yes, I could confirm an element and anchor.

The skewed frames was always there though.

Can you try reinstalling the uipath again

Oh sorry, I forgot to mention. I uninstall and reinstall UiPathStudioCommunity.msi to see if that can help.

Also updated all the packages.

To add, I am working on a virtual machine as well.

Think working on a VM is the problem.

I installed UIPath on my PC desktop, and I can confirm the elements and anchors easily.

But why would that be the problem?

Studio is installed in the VM ryt?? Also is that VM having all the required software and hardware configurations required for UIpath ??

Plz check below doc. Also check the resolution of the VM

1 Like

Yes, Im accessing a windows server via RDP.
My UIPath Studio X is installed there with all MS packages and the normal software needed for everything to function.

Thank you @Rahul_Unnikrishnan , Will get the Administrator to do a check.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.