In need of help! (Using Selector, excel, chrome)

Hello is anyone interested in helping me with this.
If you are let me know I can send you the zip file.
Task:

1. Each day you are required to mark the attendance of network technicians. Given the “attendance.xlsx” and “attendance.html” files, automate the steps of marking of attendance on “attendance.html” based on the data in “attendance.xlsx”. Refer to Figure 2 and Figure 3.

2. Take a screenshot and output the attendance record as a PNG image in a folder called “Attendance Records”.

Hi @Kelly12345,

Can you share the .zip file please?

Thanks

hello I have sent you the zip file through message did you received it?

@Kelly12345

Duplicate

Cheers

Hi @Kelly12345,

Here is an example that does most of what you described.
741734.zip (24.5 KB)

Thanks

2 Likes

Hello @Kristopher so sorry to trouble you again could you send me a screenshot of the two parts where you need to indicate the radio buttons for late for and the last part absent etc.

Hi @Kelly12345,

Are you looking for the screenshots that are captured when the activity is trained with a selector?
screenshots.zip (219.7 KB)

Thanks

hello @Kristopher i meant this part here

sorry i am unsure where should i press because got error so i was wondering if i could see where u indicate urs in.

Hi @Kelly12345,

You can unzip this folder and add it to your project folder for the screenshots to show up.

It should be placed directly inside your project folder with the name .screenshots

Project

• .screenshots

Thanks

hello @Kristopher I am facing this problem currently is there something I need to do when indicating the button?

I have tried running yours on edge with the screenshots and everything inside the folder but got error so i went to change it back to chrome

Hi @Kelly12345,

If you change the browser to Google Chrome, some of the selectors may change. You will need to adjust the dynamic selectors to fit your environment since the selectors I chose for Edge do not seem to be working in your environment.

If you have not already, I recommend taking the Enhanced Selectors course and the Selectors in Studio Deep Dive course.
Thanks