In Excel when try to remove data header also removed

In excel sheet I used record macro to filter data.After filter data I removed it and I got pending record.But when I select all record to remove then this also removed header.I want not to remove header.
eg I have data I want to delete all record which exist between 0 to 1.I applied between condition.I got all record then I select ctrl plus A to select all record in this my header also select and removed.I just want remove only data not header.Can anyone suggest me what I need to do…?
I am attaching my macro function as well as excel file in attachment

@Palaniyappan

@lakshman

While doing this keep the cursor box in A2 and do the selection so that the header won’t get selected and only the records will get selected
Cheers @Aditya10989

Try to select Visible data only
u can select those instead of ctrl+A
Use ALT+:
Code will be
Selection.SpecialCells(xlCellTypeVisible).Select
for that click on header then use offset to get below cell then select that entire row then cltr+shift+down
then ALT+:
then delete

For Reference moving one cell down of visible cell:
Sub NextVisible()
Dim r As Range
Set r = ActiveCell
For i = 1 To Rows.Count
Set r = r.Offset(1, 0)
If r.EntireRow.Hidden = False Then
r.Select
Exit Sub
End If
Next
End Sub

Thanks for reply.yes I also try this I used ctrl plus shift plus end this will select all row exclude header but when I try to delete then it did’t delete first row and header
When I directly click on delete then it delete all rows but I want to delete using right click to delete entire row but when I try to delete entire row I got two record mention in attachment

Directly click on delete it will work but in this case I am removing record using filter and got record pending other all delete.But this process on remove data rows blank are still show.So I want to delete record using right click and delete entire row

Thanks but using ctrl +shift+down
this will not automate. Because I have different different excel sheet some file contian 1 lakh rows and some contain 10 lakhs rows.So rows are not fixed.I create a macro which select all records right now I am using ctrl + A and delete filter record.then using in ui path invoke macro for execute

After Ctrl+A deselect header and then Use Alt+: for visible selection then delete them