Running code in debug mode is a lot slower than executing normally - is it possible to improve execution speed?. I’ve attached example of code which runs under 1 second, but if you debug it - it runs 27 seconds. Main.xaml (10.8 KB) When developing robot if you manipulate with bigger structures (excel tables, reading data tables from ui) its normal for code which runs around 1 min to wait 20 mins in debug mode before you get to required area. I expected it to run slower, but not this much.
- Turn off “Highlight activities” by default when running code in debug until it stops on breakpoints
- Turn on “Highlight activities” when debugger stops at breakpoints and developer goes step by step through code (bug??)
- If code runs in debug mode - do not show variable values
- If execute workflow was not opened and debugger does not stop in that file - do not open workflow (it opens huge amount of workflows which are not important but which are on code execution path)
- Execute robot code at maximum speed until debugger encounters breakpoints, then let user go step by step