IF Condition (HELP)

Hello guys, I’m new at UiPath tool and I need to do a condition statement, that is :

I need to click a button in a page at the browser(that is already open) if the url is equal to:

Paystation Hosted Payments*

The * means that after the equal signal it has a hash that changes everytime that I access this url.

So the UiPath need to stay running until I access this url, it means that it can be in 1minute, 1 day or 1week. When the browser access this url the UiPath need to take action and do the click.

How can I do it? I have no idea how to solve it.

Thank you in advance!

Attended process, listening some Event Trigger. Could be a HotkeyTrigger, For example, Once you have opened Browser at Desired URL, press a certain keys (Ctrl + Shift + Q, for example) Robot will run.

@asesor-rpa It needs to be fully automated.

UiPath need to be listening the browser and detect when the desired url is accessed and then execute the click. It can’t have human interaction, UiPath needs to do it by it’s own.

That is possible?

Could be possible schedule robot (With orchestrator) to check every “X” minutes if element exist(for example a Button in that page)

Just use ‘on element appear’ activity and check ‘visible’ on properties of the activity. You can put it inside while loop

@Petar_Soce it works if the desired url is reached in a few minutes, but if it take longer I get this error:

RemoteException wrapping UiPath.Core.Activities.ActivityTimeoutException: Activity timeout exceeded
at System.Activities.Statements.Throw.Execute(CodeActivityContext context)
at System.Activities.CodeActivity.InternalExecute(ActivityInstance instance, ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)
at System.Activities.ActivityInstance.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)
at System.Activities.Runtime.ActivityExecutor.ExecuteActivityWorkItem.ExecuteBody(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager, Location resultLocation)

That’s happened outside a while loop. Could be it? How can I put it inside a while loop, I’m complete newbie with UiPath

@asesor-rpa how can I do this orchestrator? I’m trying UiPath for the first time, not used at all with the tool.

https://docs.uipath.com/orchestrator/docs/about-schedules

Activites cant run forever unless you program them to. If you are new to UIpath I suggest going to the academy

@Petar_Soce I think it’s working I just did it like this:

With this config in each sequence:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.