If activity and check box

Don’t edit in UiExplorer or in edit selector. If we want to give variables like this in selector, Please below screen shot. Like this we want to edit(Without opening edit selector or UiExplorer).

Note: After passing variables in selector, it can’t validate. It will be in red but it will work. For testing, you can give it in write line.

Thanks.

1 Like

Once you enter the Text “True” or “true” in excel and move to the next cell Excel is changing it to “TRUE”. That could be the reason we see “TRUE” and Studio read as “True” or “true”

1 Like

@vignesh.ks

I can’t find aaname here.

If you have to click the Radio button. Use click activity → point on the radio button only → edit the selectors using ui explorer → click on indicate Anchor → choose the name of the Radio button i.e New or Pending or closed.

1 Like

@sandeep_sonu Thank you. I did that. But how does it take value from Excel and click the radio button accordingly? Any if condition or comparison needed? of what?

based on the status column value you have to click the Button ?

Try to select the entire( starting from radio button till name associated to it )
Edit the selector where in the aaname column give ctrl + Space and the then give the variable name which has status.
Hope this Helps