I need some study material where all the activities of the uipath are mentioned and exactly describing where these activities can be used and where cannot

Hi i am new to UIPATH, As a beginner i need some study material where all the activities of the uipath are mentioned and exactly describing where these activities can be used and where cannot. Please sir help me with providing such a study material asap.
Hope you will provide asap.

Thanks and Regards
Rahul Lodha

1 Like

Hi @RAHUL_LODHA

Have you tried our docs.uipath.com? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, i had tried and I was not able to get the material. I went into the explore the products and in that i went into Activities and no where i got a document explaining that, how many total activities are and how they function and what are areas and ways in which they can be used.

Sir i request you if you have any such doc, please share with me.

Best Regards
Rahul lodha

I am actually not aware of such document, apart form our Product Lifecycle summary here:

However, all official UiPath activity packages should be described in documentation.

As to how to find them, these are all packages that you can find in the Package Manager in Studio by looking for:
UiPath.NameOfActivityPackage.Activities

Thanks a lot.

I need practice material for the excel automation, can u please help me with the same.

Best Regards
CA Rahul Lodha

Hi @RAHUL_LODHA

Just take any dummy Excel with few data in it

And with in UiPath Properties panel you will find all Excel activities. So by using them one by one on that dummy excel you can get the exposure to Excel activities.

For most of the activities UiPath itself provides Examples in which you will get some material & until n unless if u wont work on any new things till that you wont explore the activities.

Happy Automation Learning

Best Regards
Pratik Wavhal