I got an error when my Studio updated to Beta 219

In case it is helpful, I got the following error when Studio tried to update (on its own) from 2019.10.0-Beta200 to 2019.10.0-Beta219.

19.10.0-beta.219+Branch.release-v2019.10.0.Sha.e1498892d16541d20ac52b71014e0dbdb3b083f3

Could not find a part of the path ‘C:\Users[user]\AppData\Local\UiPath\app-19.10.0-beta0219\Profiles’. I was able to resolve this by going into the same folder for beta200 and running the Studio.exe from there. Just passing this on. I hope it is helpful.

Error: System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path ‘C:\Users\jamie\AppData\Local\UiPath\app-19.10.0-beta0219\Profiles’.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.FileSystemEnumerableIterator1.CommonInit() at System.IO.FileSystemEnumerableIterator1…ctor(String path, String originalUserPath, String searchPattern, SearchOption searchOption, SearchResultHandler`1 resultHandler, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.Directory.GetFiles(String path, String searchPattern, SearchOption searchOption)
at System.IO.Abstractions.DirectoryWrapper.GetFiles(String path, String searchPattern, SearchOption searchOption)
at UiPath.Studio.Core.Profile.ProfileLoader.GetProfileFiles()
at UiPath.Studio.Core.Profile.ProfileLoader.LoadProfiles()
at UiPath.Studio.Core.Profile.ProfileService.UiPath.Studio.Core.Profile.IProfileConfigurationService.LoadProfiles()
at UiPath.Studio.Core.StudioApplication.StudioApplication.StartApplication()
at UiPath.Studio.Core.StudioApplication.StudioApplication.Start(String args), HResult -2147024893

Could not find a part of the path ‘C:\Users[user]\AppData\Local\UiPath\app-19.10.0-beta0219\Profiles’.

Hi @jamiejam

It could be that your installation was interrupted and not all files were successfully downloaded/installed. Please give Studio a fresh install and then wait for the eventual update to complete (you can watch the files in the UiPath folder to see when it is done).

Of course, feel free to backup your settings first (or else Studio fresh install will clear them).

1 Like

Will do @loginerror. Thanks !

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.