I can not use the activity that use the orchestrator

I try to make a program that take the credential from orchestrator, and add queue item to orchestrator. The robot and the machine already connected and licensed, but i keep getting the same error while using get or add activity from/to the orchestrator.

“Folder does not exist or the user does not have access to the folder. Error code: 1100”

Can you Help me?

Hi
Welcome to uipath community
Is this error coming on any specific activity or even in the very beginning of the job execution from orchestrator

Cheers @VINSENSIUS_SIGIT

Hi @Palaniyappan

Is the package installed in orchestrator or while publishing the code you are getting the error

Thanks
Ashwin.S

I get the error on “get credential” and “add queue item” apparently. Or other activity that tries to get data from asset in orchestrator (or input data to the queue in orchestrator).

Is there any possible solution?

This happens when i execute the project ftom the studio.

Hi @VINSENSIUS_SIGIT
Check the code again

and see any activity missing in your xaml

Thanks
Ashwin S

Hi
is the machine connected to orchestrator kindly ensure that once
and also check whether the asset or queue name is mentioned correctly in the studio as per in orchestrator
Cheers @VINSENSIUS_SIGIT

Hi @Palaniyappan
Palani bro he is saying he is getting error from studio :slight_smile:
Thanks
Ashwin S

yah thats what buddy @AshwinS2
check once with them and let know pls
@VINSENSIUS_SIGIT

The machine is connected, and the asset name and queue name is match too.

Hi @VINSENSIUS_SIGIT
Now execute the job and try

Thanks
Ashwin S

The error still there. The work cannot continue.

Sorry for late response

Kindly run in debug mode once
would like to confirm once the error has occurred because of asset activity
Because this looks like some folder accessing issue
Or project folder access issue

Cheers @VINSENSIUS_SIGIT

Hi
I too have same error. In the Walk Through document, it was suggested that we create ACMESystem1.xaml file in folder by component/process name. The initallSettings.xaml was in another folder by name Framework. Does this error have anything to do with the xaml file location inside project folder?

Below snap from Config file settings page. Here I am only getting Credential details, I’m not using orchestartor queue in my WF.

1 Like

Finally Worked.
Should have left this field empty as I am using Robot.in classic Folder.

1 Like

I’m getting the very same issue when connecting to our in-house UiPath server but everything works when connecting to the cloud version!

I’ve checked my asset’s name and it is spelled exactly the same in both Orchestrators.

Any idea why I’m still getting: “Get Credential: Folder does not exist or the user does not have access to the folder. Error code: 1100”

What exactly is this “Folder”? What folder is it referring to? I have no idea if it is referring to a local folder on my machine or a folder within Orchestrator?

Is this referring to the Data folder where the config.xlsx is located? I know it’s working as I can see all the keys and values and my AssetName in GetCredential activity is currently hardcoded as a literal/string so it shouldn’t even be trying to use the config.xlsx but in this case, but as I said it is definitely loaded.

If it is not referring to that folder, to what folder is it referring to?

What permission should I check? Local permissions? If that’s the case, yes, I have access as I’m a local admin on my own machine.

I assume that StudioPro (Community) is running as myself, so it should have access but one other thing. I was unable to assign “non-production” licenses and the only license I was allowed to use when using the cloud version was unattended, so I’m wondering whether or not this could be related.

I’d appreciate any help.

Thanks.

Thierry