Hi Everyone,
I need help to write the condition into an excel.
That is “Clinical submission is not required for Group”
If above statement(which is inside the double quote " ") contains the key word “Not required” then I need to update in excel that “No Authentication required” else the excel to be update as “Yes Authentication required”, I need to update in column B the name of the column is “Authentication”.
Kindly someone help me to achieve this.
@Palaniyappan
@jack.chan
@geetishree.rao *
@Nagabhushan_I_S
@lakshman
@ushu
@Gokul001 emphasized text
Thanks in advance
Hi @HeartCatcher
Your requirement is not tht clear but still will try to provide you what i have understood
I guess that condition what you posted there is in column A and column B is called Authentication
so first read the excel and have output as a datatable
- Use for each row activity and pass the datatable variable .
- Use an if activity inside for each row.
- Condition for if condition
string isnullorempty(Currentrow(“Column1”).ToString.ToLower.Contains(“not required”))
- In then part of if activity use an assign activity
Currentrow(“Authentication”) = “No Authentication Required”
- In ELSE part of if activity use an assign activity
Currentrow(“Authentication”) = “Yes Authentication Required”
At final
Write the datatable into the excel using write range activity.
Hope this helps Thanks
Thanks for your reply.
Actually the process is as below:
1:Login to the portal.
2: Then do some click activities.
3: After that I need enter 6 digit number which is in (excel or database)using type into activity and on submit.
4: After clicking submit there will display either one Statement like
“Authentication is required to the User Id” or “Authentication is not required to the User Id”
5: I need to scrap the either one statement based how the portal display.
6: If the statement contains the keyword then “not required” then I need to update the column “Authentication” as “No Authetication”
7: If the statement contains the keyword then “Required” then I need to update the column “Authentication” as " Authetication to be give"
Ok Got ur Use case @HeartCatcher
The above logic i have posted works almost 75 % just initial there are small changes
so Lets say the statement is stored in variable Str_Text
i guess u will still have a datatable with column called authentication and also which has 6 digit numbers
so generallly u will be using for each to get 6 digit number row by row
so in same for each continue my above operations
also have get text inside the for each (Str_Text)
string isnullorempty(Str_Text.ToLower.Contains(“not required”))
- In then part of if activity use an assign activity
Currentrow(“Authentication”) = “No Authentication Required”
- In ELSE part of if activity use an assign activity
Currentrow(“Authentication”) = “Yes Authentication Required”
At final
Write the datatable into the excel using write range activity.
Hi @HeartCatcher
Hope you have got the logic,
If so kindly close the topic
Thanks
Happy Automation