How to use powershell activitiy for uploading files to s3

Hell all,

I try to use powershell activity for uploading files from local device to s3.

My setting is like this.

And it shows this error message.

"Message: The term ‘aws’ is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or operable program. Check the spelling of the name, or if a path was included, verify that the path is correct and try again.

Exception Type: System.Management.Automation.CommandNotFoundException

An ExceptionDetail, likely created by IncludeExceptionDetailInFaults=true, whose value is:
System.Management.Automation.CommandNotFoundException: The term ‘aws’ is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or operable program. Check the spelling of the name, or if a path was included, verify that the path is correct and try again.
at System.Activities.Statements.Throw.Execute(CodeActivityContext context)
at System.Activities.CodeActivity.InternalExecute(ActivityInstance instance, ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)
at System.Activities.ActivityInstance.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)
at System.Activities.Runtime.ActivityExecutor.ExecuteActivityWorkItem.ExecuteBody(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager, Location resultLocation)"

Does anybody know how to resolve this?

Thanks,

To answer this, you need to install AWS Tools for power shell from AWS Tools for PowerShell however I have a related question where i’m trying to copy/download from s3 and as it’s a 3-part command (aws s3 cp), I can’t figure out what’s the command and what are the parameters.

I’ve resorted to using StartProcess with aws s3 cp [source] [dest] but it doesn’t feel like the best solution. Does anyone have any advice using Powershell commands with AWS?