How to upload Excel Sheet into a web application using RE Framework

Hello everyone…

I am trying to build a Linear process in RE Framework.

Here the process is…

Step-1 : I want to compare three excel sheets to get a Match sheet.

Step-2 : I want to upload this Match Sheet into a web application.

here… The comparision process(Step - 1) is done in ‘First run’ of RE Framework.

In Step-2, I want to login to a web application and upload the Match sheet to a portal. If I get any exception while uploading the file, it has to retry again.

To build this, what are the changes I have to do in RE Framework.

Thanks in Advance… :pray:

Hi @Pravin_Mandadi ,
1)for the first run you have to make a dispatcher which will make the excel match and add the data to a Queue. For this you have to disable two scopes i.e.: i). Disable “GetTransaction” activity and ii). Disable “SetTransactionActivity”.
2)for the second operation you have to built a performer which is normal RE-Framework no changes to be done. You can call the queue get the item and do the operations.

Thanks & Regards,
Shubham Dutta

1 Like

@Shubham_Dutta Thanks for the reply…

But I’m not using Orchestrator. So how can I acheive this…?

Help me…

Regards,
Pravin.

Hi @Pravin_Mandadi ,
you mean you are not using Orchestrator Queues? If you are not using queues then:
1)for the first run you have to make a dispatcher which will make the excel match and add the matched datarows to a new excel file in process transaction. For this you have to perform : i). 1. Change the type of TransactionItem variable datarow type ii). Disable “GetTransaction” activity and iii). Disable “SetTransactionActivity”.

2)for the second operation you have to built a RE-framework performer in which you read that newly created excel file in init all applications scope and perform the operations in first step i.e. : i). 1. Change the type of TransactionItem variable datarow type ii). Disable “GetTransaction” activity and iii). Disable “SetTransactionActivity”. Now take each datarow and upload it to the webapplication in process transaction.

Thanks & Regards,
Shubham Dutta